Thursday, April 12, 2012

I stand corrected..

I looked in the Index of the book and found Jacquard Stockinette Stitch on p.32 on the book. This is what it said- "Follow the chart, twisting yarns together at each color change. After the last row, beg again with the 1st row."
Fortunately, since I am using all black, it isn't a problem.

Now onto the regular pattern.  After finishing the sole, I cast on 31 stitches and worked in stockinette stitch for 6 row.  Then is says "Cut the yarn. Put the 13 stitches at either end on the spare needles, and continue working only on the 5 stitches in the center to make the upper part of the bootie sock.  Yikes!!
Cut the yarn!! How to I work the stitches in the center if I have cut the yarn.  I will have to ask one of the people at the Yarning group in Jonesborough.

No comments:

Post a Comment