I am continuing to work on my socks for the 2012 Ravellenic Games. Currently I am getting ready for the heel flap. I have finished the leg part. I counted 25 rows from the cuff to where I have stopped. I am not sure if this is the length I want.
I am excited about starting the second part of the sock. I am trying to make notes on everything because I don't want to have the second sock look different.
- It is the same length as the socks that I wear now
- I can get finished quicker
- I am getting a little bored with the stockinette stitch
- They seem quite a bit shorter than those in the book
- I don't want to regret making them too short.
- I can use more stash if I make them longer
|can you tell which is handmade?|
|I deliberately tried to make it look like the picture.|